The cement is very hard and the pigmented layer is very deep (3-4 mm), so that erosion does not remove the decorative or technical quality of the tiles. According to experts, these are even more beautiful over the years thanks to production without printing.
Manufactured with a cement mortar base, the hydraulic mosaics follow the deformations of the concrete structure itself (originated by climate change, such as dilations),allowing to be placed without joints. It’s with the minimum of joint space that you create authentic carpets designs on the floor.
The mosaics allow different types of finishes (natural, matte, glossy, etc.), many designs (classic, contemporary, plants, geometric, etc.) and various combinations of materials (wood, cement polished marble etc..).
The hydraulic mosaic combines with other types of flooring such as wood, terracotta, stone, etc., enabling numerous original solutions.
Mediterranean tiles produced by request
- Numerous designs in catalog, traditional and contemporary
- A varied palette of colors
- Creation of designs on request
- Format 10×10 cm, 14×28 cm, 20×20 cm, 25×25 cm, 30×30 cm and skirtings
- Quality assured through production according to the traditional craft method
- Delivery between 6 to 8 weeks
- Competitive Prices
- smooth mosaics: color options in all formats manufactured
- decorated mosaics: color options to combine with any decorated pattern
- production of specific colors for special projects (restorations, etc.)
Traditional colors, already thoroughly tested, offer maximum ensuring stability and durability.